01 April 2007

What A Little FauxtoShop Can Do

I have a lot of time on my hands and have been playing with my digital camera. It turns out that the computer I inherited from my brother has a diluted MicroSoft version of PhotoShop on it. So I have been having fun. And if you need any further proof of how different the world of fashion magazines is from reality, take a look at what an unskilled amateur can do with an entry-level program and 30 minutes.



This is the photo I used for my celebrity look-alike entry a few posts ago. Crazy, no?

7 comments:

Katie said...

Oh la la =-)

aquamarine said...

Do I foresee Vogue in your future? ;)

Miss Parker said...

It's addicting, isn't it? I've sort of ruined things for myself with all my photoshopping, because I never really ever believe what I see in a photograph. Because clearly I know all the tricks...but that doesn't mean a girl shouldn't rid herself of under-eye circles for the sake of posterity. Not mine, but other people's. Heh.

ZB said...

I have to say that I don't know all the tricks, but I have been a recipient of miss parkers under eye circle remover. Amazing.

Oh,and Scully---you are a BABE!

Scully said...

It IS addicting, Parker. And all I was playing with was color saturation and brightness and contrast. And thank you for all the compliments. Although it is all digital!

esperanza said...

You look gorgeous!

Panini said...

very lovely~ although it doesn't look much different to me from the last . . . maybe I don't have the eye