26 November 2007

I Survived

The GRE was not fun, especially factoring in the headcold I woke up with that morning. But I did well enough for me to swear off any and all standardized tests and to continue on the Applying for Graduate School process. And Thanksgiving was lovely. The turkey turned out fine despite my fear I would poison my father and I because I didn't have a meat thermometer. Now, if you will excuse me, I must go find another box of kleenex, as I just emptied my fifth box in the past 3 days.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm glad you feel good about how it went! I was thinking/praying about you this weekend!

Treat Queen said...

Yuck! No fun taking a standardized test when you are sick. I'm glad you did well enough, and I'm glad your Thanksgiving turned out well!!

robin marie said...

congratulations! you are my hero. i'm still scared stiff about the GRE. and i'm still kicking even without a meat thermometer... i think you'll pull through!

ZB said...

Ding Dong the wicked test is... is well...over! Congradulations. I am sure you did Fabulous. You are a smarty. Hope that head cold takes a break. Way to go on the turkey!

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the cold. Happy the test went ok. I hate taking those tests. I can never finish them. I'm sure that's why I scored so low on the SAT. On the ACT, I just filled in the remaining bubbles randomly at the end of the time limit. I can't read fast enough I guess.

Heather said...

Glad everything went well!!! I made rolls for the first time for dinner.. they turned out great.. but that was all I had to do. You are my hero for cooking an entire Thanksgiving dinner!

I hope things go well with the school application process.. I too have been praying for you.

I hope you feel better soon. I have been fighting a cold for over a week now.. haven't quite given into it yet.. hoping not to.