30 August 2006

Maybe Dunder Mifflin Has An Opening

Because I wouldn't mind working with Jim Halpert on a daily basis. And I suddenly find myself in need of employment. Regular readers know I detest(ed) my job, but it was still a punch in the gut when I was laid off this morning for "financial reasons." I'll be in Seattle the next two weeks on a test run at the branch office there. It is a long story, but at least I'll be employed for two more weeks. I might even be able to pay rent in October. Good times. But internet access might be spotty and I don't know when I'll get to write again. I'll miss you!

7 comments:

Panini said...

geez! Have fun in Seattle! (I would love to live there.)

Katie said...

I hope everything works out in Seattle! (Maybe there really will be your own personal version of Jim there)

Nemesis said...

Oh. Oh my gosh, I'm sorry! But I hope Seattle works out, I would love to live there too!

t said...

That is wretched!! At least they gave you two weeks to find something else. Maybe things will work out in Seattle. Though if you hated the job in Utah, how much better could it be there. At least you get to go to Seattle!! I've never been. Well, now you have a chance to find a better job that you like. I'm sure Parker will miss you too. I think Dunder Mifflin is still downsizing though so that may not be a good place to work...

aquamarine said...

Goog Grief! I am sorry you got laid off, kind of hurts the walet, but Seattle is quite nice. ;)

Esperanza said...

Goodness! Life totally sucks sometimes. I hate to use that word, but wow. It does. I'll be thinking/praying for you! Life....

aquamarine said...

Any more news, on the Scully front? Miss you around here!! :)