Okay, so I have to make this quick. I still have a week until my internet is up, but thankfully the public library has wi-fi. Yay! So you get a random collection of thoughts.
The Fun Things:
- I get Canadian radio stations. For some reason I find this endlessly entertaining.
- My apartment is pretty cute AND has lots of storage space, which means that at some point the chaos will be over. And when it is, I promise pictures.
- I am close to Fred Meyer, Target, Costco, the mall, and a movie theater.
- There is a bus stop half a block from my front door.
- Finding random things like vases and decorative bowls that I totally forgot I owned and that I love.
- The YSA ward. These people are nice, introduce themselves right away, and the girls are friendly. Most of the Utah YSA wards I attended the girls saw you as competition and the guys waited for you to bring them cookies and tell them how awesome they were.
The Less-Than-Stellar Things
- The chaos, people, the chaos. I have to spend at least a couple hours out of the apartment or I would collapse into a ball on my bed and not do anything.
- Learning that it will probably take me an hour one-way to get to school on the bus. Study time, right?
- No convenient internet. Seriously going through withdrawls, as it makes it that much harder to connect with my friends.
- My picture on my student ID card. Seriously, I have the crazy eyes. Not good.
Well, I promise I will have pictures and news soon. And I'll be back as soon as I can. I miss you all!